Friday, February 15, 2008

CIOS 210

Yesterday

Start of my final project for my IT courses. I've applied in person to Krazee Zeeks Computer Gaming Center on Airport Way. It is a computer support and repair shop as well as a lan/gaming center and is moving into keeping an inventory of computer hardware. I asked the owner if he had any positions available to which he replied he had a full part-time staff. I then offered to volunteer my work (this is fine with me since it is extremely close to where I live and I'd be happy with some experience, especially if it gets me a good future reference) and explained that I need to do a final project to graduate and get some real world work experience. He asked me for my name, number and a list of things I'd be interested in doing and he told me he would give me a call after he has thought about what I could do that would be beneficial to me.

No call as of 6pm today. I'll be calling tomorrow around 3-4pm to see if theres been any headway.

No comments: